Sometimes you create a look and immediately a character springs to mind to go with it. Today, I feel like an effortlessly chic, yet devastatingly dangerous Bond villainess. One second I’m seducing 007, and the next I’m coiled like a serpent, ready to strike. And yet, through every twist and turn of my devious plan, my hair stays perfectly plaited and my lipstick is always flawless!
Body / Maitreya | Mesh Body – Lara v3.4
* Skin / DS’ELLES | Lola – Neva (Brun)
* Hair / Besom | Left to Jackson – Browns HUD | N21 Event, through August 10th
* Eyes / DS’ELLES | Prunelle Mesh Eyes – Green (Vert)
Lashes / Mon Cheri | Falsies Mesh Eyelashes – Upper
Eyeliner / Glam Affair | Couture Eyeliner No. 02
* Lips / Nova Bodyshop | Hayden – 007 (LeLutka, TMP, Kissers, Loud Mouth, Nyam Nyam & Sweet Lip Appliers + Tattoo Layers) | N21 Event, through August 10th
Nails / alaskametro<3 | Metallic Pack – Tropics Gold (Maitreya, Slink, Eve & Omega Appliers) | SL Marketplace
* Jewelry / Salt & Pepper | Jungle Earrings, Bangle & Ring – Gold | Gacha Items at The Epiphany Event, through August 4th
* Bag / LEGENDAIRE | Lilly Bag (6 colors in HUD) | The Instruments Event, through August 7th
* Dress / RAYNE Couture | It Girl – Pink | Sneak Peek Event, through August 4th
Shoes / KC Couture | Rimini Sandals (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink Medium)
My dress is the fabulously slinky It Girl by RAYNE Couture, and may be found at the Sneak Peek event through August 4th. It comes in two other colors, and I favored this gorgeous reddish-pink print that makes me feel like a freshly ripened strawberry. Yummy! My perfect braid is by Besom and is the Left to Jackson style found at the current round of N21. Its sister style, Jackson, is also available sans the wide-brimmed hat. Another N21 item that I’m featuring is the gorgeous red pout of Nova Bodyshop‘s Hayden Lipsticks. They’re available in both system tattoo layers and a wide range of appliers; all of the details may be found in the credits above!
I rarely carry a bag in Second Life, and when I do, I really appreciate a style that looks functional (like one could actually stash their possessions inside), and that has a pose modifier that allows it to work properly with Animation Overiders. I’m thrilled to say that LEGENDAIRE‘s Lilly Bag offers both! 6 lovely colors may be selected from the HUD, and it may presently be found at The Instruments event. My glam gold accessories are all from the Jungle set by Salt & Pepper, and are yours for the collecting at the current round of The Epiphany. It’s a wonderfully unique gacha-themed event that allows you to trade in extra copies of your commons toward special exclusives. It’s a bit tricky to wrap your mind around the concept, but here’s a Flickr post that offers a wonderfully clear explanation of how it all works. You have until August 4th to experience The Epiphany!
I hope you’re all having a marvelous start to the week! I’m off to indulge in a little light
murder and mayhem … I mean, get my nails done? Yes, much more likely story. Until next time! 💋